© 2010 Sumner Printing Inc. All rights reserved.
LIKE OUR PRODUCTS?
Give us a call at
433 Route 108 Somersworth, NH 03878 |call: (603)692-7424
Digital artwork for sketches may be:
* Preferred - Adobe Illustrator Vector (line) art (.ai, .eps or .pdf format) with fonts outlined and any placed or linked files included.
* Adobe Photoshop high resolution (.psd, .tiff, .jpeg or .pdf format) 300DPI or higher
* Adobe InDesign (.indd format) with all linked files & fonts attached.
* Please Note: Low resolution files copied from a web page (72 DPI .jpeg) are NOT sufficient and are difficult to redraw. Also, color matching and accuracy of artwork and fonts from web images cannot be guaranteed.
* If digital art files are not available, you may submit:
* Clean, uncreased napkins, placemats, or menus.
* Printed letterhead, envelope, business card, or other advertising materials.
Maximum color Imprint
- Guest Towels: 2 Color
- Beverage Napkins: 3 Colors
- Dinner Napkins: 4 Colors
- Placemats: Print up to 4 colors both sides
2 Sided printing should be on 50# or greater to avoid bleed-through
Print Specifications Placemat - Traycovers
* Any copy or artwork that is not printed to the edge of mat (full bleed) must be at least .25" from the finished edge.
* Full bleed artwork must have .25" additional bleed added to the artwork all around.
* Screen percentages should not exceed 70%
Print Specifications Napkins
* Artwork must stay .25" from all folds & embossing.
* Screens and halftones do not print well on Airlaid and should avoided whenever possible.
* Screen percentages should be from 20% -60% on tissue.
* Inks absorb differently on tissue than other common substrates - this can affect the final appearance.
Customized for You!
1. Mail, Email or Fax Your Approved Artwork & Purchase Order
2. Orders are then Produced & Shipped
To process your order accurately and timely, please indicate on your P.O.:
* Quantity (in cases)
* Pricing (in cases)
* Ship to Location
* Special Instructions
* P.O. #
Most items ship within 3 - 4 weeks for receipt of both approved art & P.O.